Kiandra Hughes is a young golfer showing remarkable progress over the course of her young golfing career.
Over the past 6 months (2015) she has grown as a player, playing in tournaments outside of Sanctuary Lakes to round out her experience and exposure to different golfing conditions. She practices golf 3-4 days per week and attempts to play as many rounds of golf as she can each week.
Her achievements in the last 6 months include:
– Qualifying for the Rookie Series Final.
– Winning the Western regional girls section of the Primary School Golf Championships.
– Finishing sixth in the Victorian Primary School Golf Championships Final
– Representing the Sanctuary Lakes Golf Club in both Junior Pennant and the North West Pennant teams.
– Reducing her GA handicap to 18.5
Kiandra acts as a role model to younger golfers encouraging and helping them.
Kiandra’s aspirations and goals in the coming months are…
– Progressing as a golf player through the golf development program at Maribyrnong College
– Dropping 3-4 shots on my handicap
– Play in Golf Victoria tournaments outside of Sanctuary Lakes